News & Opportunities
Arts Council announce museum & gallery exhibition tax credit briefings
In March 2018, Arts Council will be hosting a series of briefing events across England to support museums and galleries to understand and benefit from the Museum and Gallery Exhibitions Tax Relief.
The briefings are presented in partnership with HMRC and will provide detailed information about the Museum and Gallery Exhibitions Tax Relief, including eligibility and how to make a claim.
They anticipate a high demand for these events and so will be restricting attendance to one person per organisation.
To maximise the benefit of these events, ACE strongly recommend that the person responsible for financial management at your organisation should attend.
- Brighton, 1pm Wednesday 14 March - The Old Courtroom
- Bristol, 10am Tuesday 6 March - Creative Youth Network
- Cambridge, 1pm Wednesday 7 March - Cambridge Junction
- Coventry, 10am Thursday 15 March - Coventry Transport Museum
- Leeds, 1.30pm Tuesday 20 March - Thackery Museum
- London, w/c 26 March - Details to be confirmed shortly.
- Manchester, 1pm Thursday 22 March - Friends Meeting House
- Newcastle, 1pm Wednesday 21 March - Discovery Museum
- Nottingham, 1pm Monday 12 March - Nottingham Contemporary
To book a place at one of these events visit the ACE website.