News & Opportunities
RelevantNow: PR support, free for charities
RelevantNow is a tool set up by PRs and journalists where you can create your own media list by answering a few questions, get help writing a release/social media post, and then distribute it fast and easily.
RelevantNow can help you plan your PR activity for the year ahead. Just give us a few basic dates and RelevantNow can do the rest. Develop a PR program, for free, and get prompts as to when to send your information.
As a user of RelevantNow you get:
- The opportunity to get media coverage
- Send as many stories as you like to promote your product, project or business, to all the right UK media at the press of a button
- Access to exclusive media lists across any category simply by answering a couple of questions
- Help and guidance on writing and an experienced eye for reassurance on every release and media list produced
- 1:1 contact with journalists – they send your information using your email and responses come to you
- The ability to manage campaigns on your personal client dashboard – reuse or resend and track responses
Charities and charitable projects can use RelevantNow for free. Simply sign up for an account then email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know a little about your cause, don't forget to include your registered charity number if you have one.