News & Opportunities
Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy Programme
It has been confirmed that museums are eligible for the Ars Council England-funded Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy programme which aims to inspire and train people at all levels - trustees, leaders, senior managers and ‘emerging’ leaders.
Programme strands include:
- Fundraising training courses across England for people at practical, managerial and leadership levels. These sessions are heavily subsidised, with fees starting at £95 + VAT and discount offers available.
- Training for Trustee Leadership for Executives and Trustees. These half-day training sessions offer practical guidance and tips to executive team members and Trustees on how to utilise fundraising and philanthropy within their income generation plans. Fees for these subsidised sessions are £75 + VAT.
- A Coaching and Action Learning programme, which offers 1:1 Coaching support for people leading development teams or organisations. For a heavily subsidised fee of £300 + VAT the participant receives up to six personal sessions with a trained Coach and a day-long Action Learning training session.
- The opportunity to attend the first residential National Summer School for Arts Fundraising & Leadership in partnership with the University of Leeds, which is also accrediting the first Postgraduate Certificate in Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy.
- Arts Fundraising Fellows. These graduate trainees are recruited for a year-long intensive training programme, which they undertake whilst fundraising for their host arts organisations. The Programme team will be announcing details of their Year 3 Fellowship programme very soon.
Iif you sign up for their e-Newsletter or follow them on Twitter @artsfundraising you’ll receive the latest information.